December 23, 2005

Kavyageethikal

Thanks a lot to my friend who forwarded this link to me.

This has the preview of songs from the latest album Kavyageethikal, which are poems by famous Malayalam poets sung by G Venugopal. His first album in this genre Kavyaragam had good reviews, but I was not lucky to hear the songs.

I have heard some of these poems (eg. Saphalami Yathra) a hundred times during the recitation competitions in my school, so much so that hearing it again gives so many triggers along the memory lane and makes my mind lighter and nostalgic.

There are no copyright issues involved in downloading these, because it is provided by the distributors Manorama Music itself for promotion.

Once again, a hundred thanks to my friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hii...hw r u?havent u taken a number yet!